Project Katrina

Just messing around ^^

Getting the interior ready. The 2 places I stopped at today to get black plasti-dip were sold out. So I didn't get any. Going to go tomorrow and get some while I'm out. I'll be wrapping up some of the rest of the interior then and it will look a lot more complete. Here it is for now though...

While I'm waiting for the gas tank and all I figured I might as well work on the interior some.

Ive said it once and I'm sure I'll say it a million times, its not going to be a show truck. Just a DD and work truck. Thats why I'm cheating on the interior with plasti dip. :-)

Ordering the header today. In the mean time, I flushed the front diff, and will be flushing the transfer case sometime this week/next weekend.

Not quite as bad as the rear, but not good either.

See the level of the fluid vs. the plug level...

Cleaned up and ready for a cover and lube.

Matching the rear.

Waiting for the header to come in, so I've been getting everything all prettied up. EDIT: Got word that the header won't ship until next week.

Fuel Rail...

Before

After

Hardware also...

Heat Shield....discoloration is due to drying. It's all one color...

Going to get a 99+ Intake this weekend hopefully, it will be all black. Valve cover will be tan eventually. Weekend project is homework, and if I have time, bombing the engine bay flat black. If the header comes in the mail this week I'll be installing that as well.