Source For Pioneer Hockey Stick Decals?

Through my searching I've only found Sport Truck and Eliminator decals for sale. I've also found reference to a company in Canada called autografxdesign but I cannot get them to respond to email or answer their phones. I'm painting my pioneer soon and would like to keep the OE look of the decals and have them placed under the clear coat. at the very least I may get the eliminator decals on ebay but I'd like to keep it authentic.

I've also talked to the few local sign shops but, in a one-off production run, it's a bit expensive.

Any thoughts?

Try this place. they are called prop_kulture, they too are located in canada but i know they do alot of different comanche stuff   email: stripetheworld@yahoo.com phone: 226.791.2160

thanks. I emailed them. they are actually the email contact listed on autographxdesign's website. I'll try calling again as well. Thanks again for the tip.

I'm very interested in getting new decals for my pioneer. I wasn't planning on it until next year or longer.

I worked in printing for years and have worked on a number of vinyl signs. I know a guy at a body shop. Says lots of folks who want custom decals go to a sign shop. I'm sure prop_kulture is doing the same and hopefully has the digital files needed for the sign cutting machine. if he does maybe he would offer a group discount. Please let me know what you learn.

If not then I'd be in for getting the files designed and working with a sign shop. If I even had just one other person sharing in the prep and production cost it would be worth it.  let me know what you think. If there are other folks interested please chime in.

I have a chief.  They have stickers along the side and along the hood. A vinyl sign guy measured and photographed the originals and made them.  They turned out pretty well.  If your other source comes up empty, I would suggest you give that a shot.

I'm very interested in getting new decals for my pioneer. I wasn't planning on it until next year or longer.

I worked in printing for years and have worked on a number of vinyl signs. I know a guy at a body shop. Says lots of folks who want custom decals go to a sign shop. I'm sure prop_kulture is doing the same and hopefully has the digital files needed for the sign cutting machine. if he does maybe he would offer a group discount. Please let me know what you learn.

If not then I'd be in for getting the files designed and working with a sign shop. If I even had just one other person sharing in the prep and production cost it would be worth it.  let me know what you think. If there are other folks interested please chime in.

I never heard back from prop-Kulture. I left a couple of voicemails and sent a couple of emails. I would be interested in having a set made if you want to share in the setup.

As I noted I'm not in a hurry and I want to make sure we do this right. How soon would you need them for your build?

to get them under the clear coat, I'd need them in the next week or so. However, I've come to terms with the fact that's not realistic. Therefore, I am not in a hurry, but the sooner the better

I am needing to Repaint my 89 MJ soon. 

I have thought about the Issues with the Striping too.

Finally Decided to Paint the Large/Long Stripes, having a Local Vinyl Sign Maker do the Lettering.

This way, I can afford to get several sets made and sell what I don't use.

Possibly make them in several different Colors.

GrizzzBear. Interesting idea that doesn't interest me. I'd worry about matching color and look. I have considered getting just the bed part cut through automation then hand cut the rest, however, I'm assuming all of the pieces will fit on one sheet. I'll do some research soon and get back with findings.

Decals normally don't go under the clear. If you really want the stripes under the clear, let a body shop paint the stripes on before the clear goes on (custom paint). Actually, a good body shop might refuse to paint clear over the decals...

i stopped into my local signtown usa. they quoted me $220 for setup and production. no bulk discount. doesn't include installation. i'm going to go back to ask some more questions. let me know if you have questions. here are mine

* Material? prop kulture uses avery dennison. 

* i want the graphic to be exact. will that cost more?

Also, i'm wondering about colors. do all pioneers have the same two colors like mine, see below?