track bar removal

after a can of pb blaster and an hour of fighting the stupid rotten cotterpin i was finally able to get the nut of the tre side of the track bar. i figured it would pop out like any other tre but ive been beating the bracket with a sledge and it won't go. any tricks or suggestions?

Just a side note, but after breaking my cheap Harbor Freight pickle fork I drove to Sears to plunk down money on a Craftsman and for some reason not fully understood by the guys in the store, the Craftsman pickle fork, even though it's clearly a hand tool, is apparently not covered by the free replacement guarantee. :mad:

Just a side note, but after breaking my cheap Harbor Freight pickle fork I drove to Sears to plunk down money on a Craftsman and for some reason not fully understood by the guys in the store, the Craftsman pickle fork, even though it's clearly a hand tool, is apparently not covered by the free replacement guarantee. :mad:

same reason that autozone doesn't rent one, because it's intended use will destroy it.