'86 Pos Build

So I bought my MJ a little over a year ago. The truck's an '86 XLS w/2.8 GM, Torqueflite 904, and NP 207 (Don't quote me on that one). I haven't really done much to it, because I always had other projects going on. But yesterday I decided to order a RC 3" lift for the Hell of it, and plan on making a moderate trailish rig. Furthermore, would anyone be interested in buying stock Comanche rollbars?JeepComanche861bod19.jpg
This is the only picture I have on this computer. I'll post more if requested.

The 2.8 got any plans to get rid of it?

I'm running a 2.8 and I'm planing to drop a 4.0 in to replace the underpowered carbed 2.hate

I've thought about swapping a 4.0 in, but I just don't see it happening with me. I kinda like that little, powerless V6. Maybe I'll swap some parts from a 3.1 I have lying around, but a full on engine swap would be beyond my knowledge. 

Thanks for the compliments. My RC 3" lift came in yesterday, so I'll install that some day when I won't lose fingers to hypothermia. Damn you Ohio weather! Maybe blocks in the back and spacers in the front too. I kind of want an all-around trail/mud truck. I'll try to post some more pictures for you guys.