Buying A Civic And Supercharging A Buick

Reedtech

I almost have my jeep finished and it's been sitting for 6 years, So I am planning out what Civic I want to buy for my new car project. I would like to build a fast tuner civic, complete with all racing aftermarket parts. It will take the jeeps place and sit for along time because I plan on learning alot with this car in the whole process of building it up custom. I joined this one civic forum site and made a post seeing which model civics were good to go for tuning up like that. Anyway its exciting and I look forward to working on the Jeep and the Civic and my 99 Buick Lesabre. I got a M90 super charger off craigslist for 60 bucks, its clean and good to go. I have lots of other things to pickup before I go threw with that whole process, the buick needs a new stiffer suspension. For now the buick is my daily driver and runs beautiful, would like to keep it like that until i get a civic in the jeeps place, then I can use the jeep as my daily while i work on all three!

Think I'm gonna need to get a bigger driveway.......

I have considered supercharging my 94 LeSabre with a setup out of a Park Avenue Ultra, but I don't want to mess with changing ECUs and wiring from one car to another in addition to adding the supercharger and other engine bits. Besides, a LeSabre isn't the best platform for performance [heavy car, soft springs with lots of body roll, very plush seats, small brakes, etc.]. I'm sure some of these issues could be resolved with parts off another H-Body such as a Bonneville SSEi, but even a supercharger on a 3800 Series II will still only get you 220hp.