Wtb - Mini/half Console

87Warrior

I am looking for a mini/half console for my truck. The mini console I am looking for wraps around the AW4 shifter and T-case shifter only. No cup holders or anything. Color doesn't matter. I am not sure what type of vehicles these came in, but I know my folks' 93 XJ has one. Heck, if you want to sell the AW4 shift plate, I'll buy that too!

Thanks!

Color doesn't matter.

I have a tan one from my '86 MJ. I also have a AW4 shift indicator with custom green LED backlight. I'd sell you the whole thing for $35 + shipping.

<br />If you can, check to see if that AW4 plate will fit in the console. I haven't been able to confirm if the automatic and manual consoles are the same. If it fits, I'll buy it.

Ok, I test fitted it.  The shift indicator fits as it should.  I also verified the green LEDs work.  The console is a little dirty, but if you'd like, I can clean it up before I ship it out.  I'll ship it next week since the talk of snow has everyone here in mid-east NC freaking out.  Let me know what you think and I'll PM you my PayPal info.  Thanks.

The plate does fit. I'm not too sure about Chrfysler but AMC parts in general are very interchangeable compared to the big three. AMC had to do it for economic reasons and people who own and restore AMCs today benefit from it. Anyway if your 1st deal falls through I have a red one and a maroon one if you're interested and inserts for AW-4 and 242 or 231 tcases.