Is There A Skype Group Or Irc?

I feel I could move further along with my Jeep project if there was a live chat outside of websites shoutbox that I could ask experienced Comanche enthusiast simple questions about my jeep. I feel this would help the community, if it doesn't already exist ( i just joined here ) , then i think the website should look into that. Thanks!

Not saying your idea isn't a good one, but it would require a fair amount of dedication from specific people who may or may not be able to commit to that dedication.

But keep in mind that lots of the simple questions have been asked. There is a search feature (search bar is in the top right of every page). I've found it a little bit unwieldy at times, but a regular Google search with the term site:comancheclub.com included sometimes seems to get better results exclusively from these forums.

Also, don't be afraid to post "simple" questions in the tech section. Most of them get answered by probably the same specific people that would end up in a chat room, but on their own time. Yes, it can be frustrating waiting for an answer, especially if it's holding something up, but sometimes you just have to wait. As long as you're respectful and listen, most of the members on here are pretty patient.