.14 Tps

TPS won't cause "very rich" running. 

Clarify please. Did you do the Sensor Ground Test? Wiggle the harness etc? What were the ohms readings?

MAP sensor can cause extremely rich running if the tube from the throttle body to the MAP sensor is cracked, melted, loose etc. Same thing can be caused by a poor connecor  fit at the MAP. 

I did not ohm test it ..I only volt tested and adjusted ..however after reading what you just wrote I went and inspected the vacum tube from map sensor..there is a small melted spot directly above the engine ground that I did replace ..I will get that vacuum hose replaced and hope that works..I will do a ground test before I even attempt to refire.. Thank you for the wisdom

Cruiser’s Renix Sensor Ground Test

This sensor ground circuit affects the CTS, TPS, IAT, MAP, ECU and diagnostic connector grounds. It’s very important and not something to overlook in diagnosing your Renix Jeep as it is common for the harnesses to have poor crimps causing poor grounds. If any or all of the sensors do not have a good ground, the signal the ECU receives from these sensors is inaccurate. 

Set your meter to measure Ohms. Be sure the key is in the OFF position.  Using the positive (red) lead of your ohmmeter, probe the B terminal of the flat 3 wire connector of the TPS . The letters are embossed on the connector itself.

Touch the black lead of your meter to the negative battery post. Wiggle the wiring harness where it runs parallel to the valve cover and also near the MAP sensor mounted on the firewall. If you have an 87 or 88 with the C101 connector mounted on the firewall above the brake booster, wiggle it, too.

You want to see as close to 0 ohms of resistance as possible. And when wiggling the harnesses/connectors the resistance value should stay low. If there is a variance in the values when wiggling the wires, you have a poor crimp/connection in the wiring harness or a poor ground at the engine dipstick tube stud. On 87 and 88 models, you could have a poor connection at the C101 connector as well. 

Revised 06/12/2012

Ok so I just completed the ground check..The system shows a stable 00.6 even while wiggiling the harness next  to the valve cover. The truck is a 89 so theres no c101. i am going to check map censor and replace the slightly deformed vacum hose..Thank you for the help I'm new to renix and I must say it is a odd kind of nightmare :wall:

ok all renix reground and ohm testing complete ...The truck runs very smooth with a  small variation in idle..How much effect will a hole in muffler effect the overall run of the engine...The reason I ask is while standing in front of the truck it sounds amazing but if you go to the rear and listen to exhaust ryhthm there is seemingly a miss

ok all renix reground and ohm testing complete ...The truck runs very smooth with a  small variation in idle..How much effect will a hole in muffler effect the overall run of the engine...The reason I ask is while standing in front of the truck it sounds amazing but if you go to the rear and listen to exhaust ryhthm there is seemingly a miss

Is the variation in idle a rhythmic up and down by 2-300 rpm?

If so, replace your TPS.

Try resetting your TPS now that the grounds are good.

And no, the muffler won't CAUSE a miss. 

I am ordering new cat, o2,map censor and replacing muffler..The tps still had consistant voltage and held it thru the opening and closing of the throttle range..So as soon as my parts show up i will install and give an update...Thank you guys for all the important info

Not to sound to new to renix ..but what is a IAT censor?

I am ordering new cat, o2,map censor and replacing muffler..The tps still had consistant voltage and held it thru the opening and closing of the throttle range..So as soon as my parts show up i will install and give an update...Thank you guys for all the important info

Not to sound to new to renix ..but what is a IAT censor?

Intake Air Temp sensor. It can be removed and cleaned.