.14 Tps

Glad I read through this thread. My 88 has an idle that varies slightly even when warmed up. Now if In can just find the IAT I'll clean that sucker!

Screwed into the intake manifold rearward of the throttle body. In the photo above, if you could see THROUGH the intake boot to the deal connected to the connector with 2 black wires, that's it. 

Do the ground refreshing, connector refreshing and C101 refreshing FIRST.

To anyone reading this post ..the ground refreshing seems like a lot.. however once you do it you thru the process of elimination you under stand the remix system better and you learn what area of the system is giving issue.. I never held a volt ohm meter till this project came along ..once you read what cruiser 54 says about what numbers your looking for you simply read the meteres instructions and select the proper values of the range you want to read..the math is simple and it saves hundreds of dollars..thank you cruiser and everyone with knowledge of the renix

To anyone reading this post ..the ground refreshing seems like a lot.. however once you do it you thru the process of elimination you under stand the remix system better and you learn what area of the system is giving issue.. I never held a volt ohm meter till this project came along ..once you read what cruiser 54 says about what numbers your looking for you simply read the meteres instructions and select the proper values of the range you want to read..the math is simple and it saves hundreds of dollars..thank you cruiser and everyone with knowledge of the renix

Thank you for your post. It really is that easy........