Anyone Ever Buy From Here: Am-Autoparts.com?

Has anyone ever bought parts from here before? www.am-autoparts.com

I found them while looking for a turn signal lever for my MJ.  This is the part I found http://www.am-autoparts.com/1987/Jeep/Comanche/cruise-control-switches-and-levers/AM-42770069/486048.html

The paddle that activates the washer broke.  The plastic casing just spins around.  It wouldn't be a problem on dry roads.  But with melting snow and road salts, it makes seeing a problem.

I found similar items at Morris and Teamcherokee for $75 to $80.  This place has if for $20.  Is it too good to be true?

I've picked up several ebay items through them.  Mostly plastics ... e.g.; signal lenses, headlight door ... etc.  Fitment is "ok", but it's a fraction of the price of other sellers and the source is the same. China.

If you have more time than money, you could buy a couple of them and change it out when it craps out. You'd still have saved $35 or $40.  I have no idea what's invloved in changing the lever.

It will involve pulling the steering wheel. I know that.

I read on Jeepforum where other have purchased from them.  Most did not say anything bad.  (One complained that they would not give a refund after a part that broke.  It was a part of the axels that broke.  They said that they could not verify the installation was done properly.)

I will give them a try.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up/Conclusion

The part came via UPS on Monday 12/23.  I just installed it today.  It seems to be working.  The quality looks just like the old one

I had to pull the steering wheel and loosen the column bolt to run the wire down column.  Everything is back together.

(Now I will see if that fixes my cruise controll)