What do 31 inch tires look like on a MJ?

UNL1MTD

I'm new to the comanche world and I'm wondering what 31s looks like on most MJs. So post up your pics of MJs sitting on 31s. I'm wanting to squeeze on a set with little to no lift, so mention what suspension work has been done too.

Thanks,

Sean

n69205416_31425366_2388.jpg

n69205416_31425368_3118.jpg

n69205416_31215648_8299.jpg (while we're puttin in the new 3.8 camaro motor)

So those are 31x10.50 dayton timberline a/t's. I DO have a 3" lift kit from Rough Country which was $400. I ordered all the extras with it though. it's a bolt in kit and is very easy to install, and VERY smooth and stable. I love the lift, but personally think that the 31's look stuffed in there...I'd like a 4.5 inch lift with the 31's on my truck (with an eventual upgrade to 32's).

hopefully those pics help.

My 90 on a stock 4x4 suspension and stock steel rims. If you do this combo, then it's highly suggested that you swap in WJ lower control arms (pic below). Otherwise you'll smack the LCA with the tire. If you've got aftermarket rims, then you'll need a 3" lift to keep from smacking the fenders. Yup, it's a tight fit in there. :D

My 90 on a stock 4x4 suspension and stock steel rims. If you do this combo, then it's highly suggested that you swap in WJ lower control arms (pic below). Otherwise you'll smack the LCA with the tire. If you've got aftermarket rims, then you'll need a 3" lift to keep from smacking the fenders. Yup, it's a tight fit in there. :D

This is basically what I'm shooting for. The truck won't be wheeled on anything hardcore (mostly some woods behind the house), so I was just gauging if they would fit well enough to run the street well enough and not be rubbing continuosly on the fenders. I got a lead on stock canyon wheels and some mtrs. Sorta overkill for the project, but hey it'll look nice.

just don't go insanely wide on the tires or you will need to trim or get a lift.

Most likely will be 10.50s or smaller metric size that right around 10. And I'll just adjust my steering stops like I did on my TJ. Not that much is lost doing it that way. Hell I might even go so far as to adjust my bumpstops.