Can I Use A 95 Wrangler Ax15 And T Case In My 87 Mj?

if the trans and t-case are currently bolted together, then the spline counts match.  if they are separate, then count to confirm.

only some people have had issues with the floor clearance and it's a minor issue anyway.  I've got a 99 TJ trans in mine and I like the extra ground clearance.  :D  I didn't have to touch the floorboards.

the bellhousing and all its guts are kinda important.  why doesn't this new trans have one?

if your truck is 4wd with a peugeot trans then the driveshafts will be spot-on

the t-case shifter bracket/linkage on a YJ/TJ is different than an MJ.  you'll need one from an MJ/XJ AX-15.

the trans shifter is different on a YJ/TJ.  you're probably going to want one from an MJ/XJ.  I was able to get the TJ one to work, but it's really tall and gets reeeeally close to the dash.

don't forget that you'll need a trans crossmember from an AX-15 equipped MJ/XJ

only some people have had issues with the floor clearance and it's a minor issue anyway.  I've got a 99 TJ trans in mine and I like the extra ground clearance.  :D  I didn't have to touch the floorboards.

the bellhousing and all its guts are kinda important.  why doesn't this new trans have one?

if your truck is 4wd with a peugeot trans then the driveshafts will be spot-on

the t-case shifter bracket/linkage on a YJ/TJ is different than an MJ.  you'll need one from an MJ/XJ AX-15.

the trans shifter is different on a YJ/TJ.  you're probably going to want one from an MJ/XJ.  I was able to get the TJ one to work, but it's really tall and gets reeeeally close to the dash.

don't forget that you'll need a trans crossmember from an AX-15 equipped MJ/XJ

And if I can add if you are getting a bell housing try to get one that accommodates an external slave.....Just makes future (hopefully not needed) maintenance easier

But first check that spline count......otherwise all this is moot