Ok I'm A Idiot And I Need Help With My Brake Lines

If its stainless then its not as simple as cutting, adding a nut and flaring.  Mild steel you can do that with a hand flare tool, but stainless usually more often than not requires the hydraulic flare tool.......  That line goes straight to your master cylinder correct?  I'd do what cruiser54 suggests, replace it.

How do I do that. Can I cut the

Line, put a new nut on it and flare it?

yes you cam, i did the same to mine when i installed the extended brake lines cept i cut mine off since that fitting was rusted solid to the stock rubber lines,

all you need is a new end, and a flaring tool capable of doing a double flare, easy as pie

that line is not stainless ( i know.. your extended line is :P ) so it will be simple

on an unrelated note, i would clean your shocks piston (shiny thing now covered in spray on undercoating) that undercoating may ( may not but may) destroy the seal that is on that shock, you want to keep all debris off it if possible

Try using flare wrenches (They grip on 5 sides), saves a lot of headaches,

granted, they aren't perfect, but they sure are better than not using them at all.I would just replace the line.

Not worth trying to salvage the old one, you would have to cut, straighten, put new nut on, flare, then rebend,

easier to just put new line in.

Ok that's for the info. I looked around and can't find a new one. The only one I found was from the dealership and the would have to get it from Ohio. The brake line is 88 bucks and 13 for shipping. So what do I do now? Know of any other places I can buy one?

12" long line with flared with fittings is $4.99 an Autozone. Advance Auto Parts, O'Reillys, Car Quest, Napa will be prices similar. They should all have it in stock.

Only difference between this one and from the dealership is you save $96 and you have to bend it yourself to make it fit. And it is flexible enough you can bend it by hand, no tools required for that.