I got this RC trac-bar a little over a year ago and the heim joint seemed to freely spin around when I had it disconnected from the axle.  I've heard a ton of bad things about this trac-bar, mostly saying that the heim joint wears out quickly.  I have pretty bad DW starting at around ~40-45 MPH, and I know trac-bar is a good place to start.  The polyurethane bushing side going to the drop bracket seems fine.  Does anyone have any suggestions to remedy this problem, such as a better quality heim joint or should I just replace the whole damn trac-bar with something better? 

Also, I should add that I started having DW before I swapped axles, and still have it now that the new-to-me axle is installed.  So, don't *think* hubs, ball joints, etc.  The UCA's have new polyurethane bushings axle side and the stock, 26 year old rubber bushing frame side.  The LCA's are Rusty's with the bend and rubber bushings (seem to be in decent condition).  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-Adjustable-Track-Bar-4-6-5-RC-/260745988655?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb5ac0a2f

I don't know too much about the RC track bar but if the heim has a shank (same as the heim in the picture) then all you need to know is the width of the mounting and shank size/thread pitch and can replace it with any heim that matches.  I'm running Barnes4wd heims on both ends of my panhard bar and haven't had any issues with them.

Also check the passenger side track bar mount.  Every Jeep I have worked on that has a track bar, the bolt is smaller diameter than the hole in the mount and allows for side to side movement.  I carefully drill out the sleeve in the bushing to 7/16" and the mount also.  Put in a new Grade 5 or 8 bolt and nut and that eliminates that as a contributor to Death Wobble.  Just finished doing this on my '89MJ.  I also had to match up bolt hole sizes on the steering stabilizer right side mounting. Can't hurt to eliminate all that you can. 

Which side the heim is on doesn't matter so much as the bend in the track bar.  The rubber is just there to isolate the body from the road to make for a slightly smoother and quieter ride even though I don't notice a difference with heims on both ends of mine.

I'd also stay away from grade 5 bolts with a bolt as small as 7/16".  While it's most likely plenty strong, catastrophic damage and injury can happen if that bolt fails.  I went a little on the over kill though with 5/8" grade 8 bolts. :yes:

But I found out u have it on backwards heim is supposed to go to drop and bushing goes to axle. U check warranty?

That's what everyone tells me, but according to RC's installation instructions, the heim is axle side.  See page 2 of this: http://www.roughcountry.com/install/1079.pdf

As far as warranty goes, I have no idea since I bought it from an eBay store that sells RC and other retail Jeep stuff.  Not sure how that works, but I assume RC is still on the hook for manufacturer defects.  I purchased this trac-bar early February of 2012, so it's about 15 months old.  I did, however, contact RC explaining the situation and am awaiting a response.  I really don't want to have to buy another trac-bar.  Maybe they'll send me my money back and I can put it towards an IRO like I originally wanted.  I guess it's like the old adage goes: you get what you pay for.

Yes, the Currie Johnny Joint could replace the rod end/heim setup.

I run the Currie track bar on my TJ.

It has a Johnny Joint at the frame end (single sheer though). I am not sure how the joint would react to rotational force around the ball vs. twisting side to side.