Presure Bottle Hoses

Hello,

I'm trying to get my cooling system together and have a question on the hose that goes to the pressure bottle. It seems that both of the hoses that go to pressure bottle have a very small leak. Both of them seem to be fitted hoses. NAPA shows the heater valve, which I can then put regular hoses with clamps. I can't seem to find the other hose that goes to the pressure bottle. My question is can I some how pry the hose off the metal pipe and put regular heater hoses on it or is this something that I have purchase as a unit.

It's a 88, 4.0, 5 speed 4x4.

Thanks

Cut them off with a dremel or cut-off disc on a grinder. Just did mine to replace hoses. Be careful to just cut through the metal band and a little of the hose so that you don't damage the tubing.

The hoses for both the heater valve to bottle and tee to bottle are molded. Both the tee and heater valve are smaller in diameter than the bottle connections, which is why the replacement hose is molded, one end bigger than the other. Just be aware when you size up the heater hose you use to replace it, cut to length.

The heater valve has a tee that goes to the top of the bottle. Do I cut the metal part of the heater valve or do I just look for a metal/brass tee to make the appropriate connections.