Pic Of Evap Canister In A 4.0 Renix Engine Bay

My 87 4.0 Renix does not have a evap canister or the bracket the secured it. Can someone please post a pic so I know where it goes and how it is attached to the engine bay? And if anyone has one for sale?

Will any years of the XJ fit into MJ?

And since I don't have a evap canister I would greatly appreciate a pic of one in the engine bay so I know where to get it and install it..

Not 100% positive but I think 87-89. It is a black cylinder, approx. 7"-8" diameter x 10"-12" deep. Mounted on the passenger side near the firewall (roughly in front of the heater and AC connections at the firewall) with the top at about mid-height of the engine. Has a couple of hoses/vacuum lines attached.

Having trouble posting photos, but PM your e-mail and I'll send a picture to you tomorrow.

Renix engine bay (86 through 90) is identical between MJ and XJ. Chrysler (91-92) is also, but different from Renix.

So if you get an evap cannister from a Renix XJ, where it was mounted is also where it will mount in your MJ.

I have the bracket I can sell but the canister is from a 86 and is slightly different in design although size is the same. Since the canister processes fuel vapor, be sure to use correct size fuel rated rubber lines to prevent corrosion of the hoses.

Hmm just looked at mjeff's picture and my canister was actually infront of the blower motor unlike his.  Might be the motor's causing the location change.  I can check my 87 2.5 unless someone know's why.

Could u post a pic please of your 87? Or if anyone else has a 87 that can post a pic of their evap canister location?