Misfire? Not Sure. Miserable Idle After Replacing Tb

Hello all. Just recently came into a new bored throttle body for my comanche. Swapped em out, and now afterwards, the jeep has been idling absolutely miserable. Now, my muffler is completely shot. It's just done. But would that cause a terrible idle? It's spewing out some smoke, looks to be light, but randomly gets dark. I sprayed out the TPS and IAC wires with TB cleaner (i know, bad idea, i don't know why i did it), but I don't think it would be causing this. Here's a video of the sound coming out of the muffler. Sounds like a misfire somewhere. The #1 fuel injector plug is kinda...idk. It comes off very easy. I have new fuel injectors to throw on but having issues getting the rail off (PO overtorqued obviously).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6_BKq766dw

Any idea anyone? When i hold onto the throttle, it'll rev up but randomly lose 2-300rpm, then go back up. In the video you can see the light blue colored smoke coming out of it. I'm assuming it's running rich.

<p>88, yes, renix. Now, hose on throttle body? I searched for one and couldn't find it. Any info on that, that or does anyone have a picture they could throw up for me of the hose from the map to the tb? I'm not sure if it was ever put on there on the first throttle body. The entire vacuum system is messed up from the PO. and yes, TPS was adjusted properly I THINK. Not 100% sure if i got it right though.</p>

Got it. The MAP sensor vacuum tube cracked and was hiding from me. Now, that leaves the issue of....what can i use to replace that tubing? I'll need to replace the entire tube from the map to the tb

Mine broke in half the other day, Run down to your local parts store & buy pack of vacuum line (idr what size it was) And pull the ends off the old cracked line. Put on new line -> replace. Done.

Thats what i did at least.

Got it. The MAP sensor vacuum tube cracked and was hiding from me. Now, that leaves the issue of....what can i use to replace that tubing? I'll need to replace the entire tube from the map to the tb

I knew it. Do what Lee21490 suggested.

Reran tubing(its 1/8") and she purrs now. I need to readjust the tps for idle but she runs smooth. Now I've run into the issue that anytime I give it any more than a tiny bit of the gas pedal, she stalls out. If you blip the has pedal it nearly dies. Ideas?

It couldn't be because my muffler is blown right? It sounded like it was shooting out of the muffler but the muffler is at the very end if everything so I doubted it

I had this problem when I had the 4 cyl fuel pump in my tank instead of the 6 cyl (long story, I wasn't as MJ savvy at the time) and I ended up having to completely unplug the MAP vaccuum hose to get it to even run, and I had to be very slow and steady on the gas pedal for it to go. Maybe check your MAP sensor and fuel pump. I had no muffler, just the cat (which spit blue flames due to all the fuel being dumped into the engine).

Reran tubing(its 1/8") and she purrs now. I need to readjust the tps for idle but she runs smooth. Now I've run into the issue that anytime I give it any more than a tiny bit of the gas pedal, she stalls out. If you blip the has pedal it nearly dies. Ideas?

It couldn't be because my muffler is blown right? It sounded like it was shooting out of the muffler but the muffler is at the very end if everything so I doubted it