My TJ lost its house!!!

CWLONGSHOT

Yea I still have the TJ....

Actually it got some mods as well!!! My buddie and I put in a new 4to1 T-case a couple weeks back!!! VERY soon she's getting new shoes!!

Here she is today for those that need proof:

We had some pretty good snow here at the end of last week, about 10inches. I know my cover-it is not great, but hopped it would last untill I got home last Friday night...it didnt!!!

Well I took the TJ out today. Mostly because I have noticed the cover collapsing more and more. So I figured I better get it out while I still can!!! I did sustain some damage. The ridge pole bent it three places. The last one occured as I was backing out. It bent and broke right in front of my face. it collapsed and hit squarely on one of the hood mounted rubber windshield bumpers. Then skidded down and off the hood. Both mirrors where badle twisted, but not broken.

Here is the garage...or whats left of it anyhow!!

One of my friends had one of those blow away on him.

It got plastered to the side of a house a ways down the street.

That happened to me while I was putting mine up. This thing was pretty heavy, so I was really surprised when it went airborne, must have been 10+ feet in the air. I caught up to it at a neighbors house.

My coverit looks just like CW's now, but my boat is still under that mess. Hopefully tonight it will be thawed enough that I can remove it. Hope it didn't damage the (fiberglass) boat.

Mine was lifted by the wind and dragged across my hood! (along with the two 33" tires that were holding it down till we had a "mini-twister". "No such thing as Global Warming", my @$$!)

My next place is going to get started this summer. Bought property with a hill that I will cut into and build a shop and have living quarters on top. That's bays for 3 cars to park and a lift plus 2 bedrooms and a big living room above and only the skylights and vent shafts will show above ground! (my wife says it's a bunker. LOL!) jamminz.gif