Help My Find Out Year Of Mj

As for the difference between 91 and 92, according to someones signature on this board (Pete?), the 92 will have more drool on it.

That was mine. '91/'92 also have a few more differences...

'92:

No CAD

No power/comfort switch if auto

Can have LWB Eliminator

Can have odd color Eliminators

Rob

Wait... there's more than two still out there? (assuming you've come upon a 91-92 SporTruck) No major difference with a 92, except for all of the drool all over it once the owner makes it known. Bonus points for a 92 build date, especially toward the end of the model year.

Wait... there's more than two still out there? (assuming you've come upon a 91-92 SporTruck) No major difference with a 92, except for all of the drool all over it once the owner makes it known. Bonus points for a 92 build date, especially toward the end of the model year.

More than two? What do you mean?

And as i was walking down the road earlier today, i saw a Blue Jeep grill off in the distance. I thought "no please no" but as it turned into a driveway i noticed that it was the one that i have been wanting for a year. Apparently the owner finally fixed it. I was kinda sad because i was really wanting it. I think i died a little inside. It was my favorite color, SWB, HO, ans excellent condition. Oh well i will start checking craigslist for another.

Ehh i am not looking for a 92 specifically. I would be happy with a 91 also. And is there a thread detailing the 4X4 swap? I don't think it would be very hard and a great chance to put in a newer axle.

In a MJ there are only a few thigs i want. 4.0, manual, and preferably a SWB as i already have a LWB.

If i get another one then I'm going to have to sell my 98 XJ for one. I'm not sure if i want to.