Cad Lock Question??

After i swapped over my AW4/231 from a 1988 to a 1994 version this summer I had left all the vac lines off the CAD. I finally got under there this last weekend and locked the CAD over. I like it, it works, I'm very happy. I know when it's in 2wd...and I know when it's in 4H and 4L...without the benefit of a light. I don't know if I even NEED a light. That's not the question. I'll deal with the light later.

Here's my question:

Is it common for the Jeep to have an even better road feel with the CAD locked? It could be all in my head, but it feels more solid. Seems to ride and corner better, tranny seems to even shift better. Am I just dreaming this?

After i swapped over my AW4/231 from a 1988 to a 1994 version this summer I had left all the vac lines off the CAD. I finally got under there this last weekend and locked the CAD over. I like it, it works, I'm very happy. I know when it's in 2wd...and I know when it's in 4H and 4L...without the benefit of a light. I don't know if I even NEED a light. That's not the question. I'll deal with the light later.

Here's my question:

Is it common for the Jeep to have an even better road feel with the CAD locked? It could be all in my head, but it feels more solid. Seems to ride and corner better, tranny seems to even shift better. Am I just dreaming this?

Let me know who your doctor is. I wanna get my meds from him, too. LOL

In CA, you need a Dr.'s prescription. However, in CO, it is now OTC.

No, here in CA you need a doctor's "recommendation". It's not really a prescription, and you don't fill it at Walgreen's. :yes:

You get the Rx from a "doctor" that looks alot like Christopher Lloyd, and fill it from a place that has a pit bull for a receptionist...and bars on the windows. Or you grow it next to the tomatoes. :brows:

So, back to my other question...what about the light? :hmm:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: