97+ Guys

Well my question is where did you get the fabric for your headliner to match the sun visors? I looked all around Town and couldn't find anything that matched so I went with black and don"t like it at all. Did you order the fabric on the Internet?

Any help would be great...

Thanks.

I had 97+ sun visits from my old XJ that I wanted to use in the MJ. I went to a local upholstery shop and they had material that matched almost exactly. They redid my headliner for $100. It looks a lot better than if I had tried to do it myself.

If you want to DIY, I know a lot of people get their material from Joann's, IF you have one near you.

I looked for a little while and had no Idea what type of fabric and the colour, Since I know absolutely nothing about fabric. :laughin:

You have to go back into the house hold fabric and curtain area. When in doubt, ask the nice ladies. :D

You have to go back into the house hold fabric and curtain area. When in doubt, ask the nice ladies. :D

The fabric for headliners is a special product with a backing to accept the spray adhesive. It's cleverly called "headliner material" and in any Joanne's Fabric store should have its own section or aisle in the store. Ask -- it's usually toward the back and not easy to find.