New Owner 88 Pioneer

First post......Well, I finally got the comanche I have always wanted. I have built a 95 ZJ (dad owns now) and my 2002 WJ Overland and can't wait to get going on the new girl. Naming it Project SPARTA, intend to lift it, 33's, lockers... the works.

Question for the group, does anyone have access to a VIN build sheet? I would love to see what she came with stock.

Looking forward to capturing the build as I have seen on this forum

Thanks guys, will look for build sheet... Or will have to figure it out bit by bit :)

Took some before pictures today, but think I need to be on forum longer to post. Noticed she has 100,962 miles, and I'm the third owner.

Driver side floor board is toast and has some cancer on bottom of panels but not bad. Bench seat (will probably go bucket eventually), carpet is stained but door panels and roof liner are decent.

She won't start yet needed battery and CPS (of course), can't wait to hear her purr.

Right now reading everything I can on here

• 1 month later...

I have to figure out the picture thing on here, I have a few on dropbox I should be able to link.

Came across a nice list of to do's

Floor pans

Minimal body rust

Window seals (dreaded vent windows!)

Brakes

Emergency Brake lines

Manual window regulators (both doors)

CPS

Hazard light switch (were on and drained battery)

Valve gasket leak

Steering colum loose at base, stripped

Tuneup (of course)

All fluids changed

I have to figure out the picture thing on here, I have a few on dropbox I should be able to link.

Dropbox is a private, file sharing service. You need to have photos on a public, always-accessible-to-everyone photo hosting site such as Photobucket, Tinypics, etc.