Removing side panels?

I'd like to remove the exterior side panels from the bed of the '86 but have never done any type of body work before. I have cutting wheels and a sawzall but I do not want to hack the panel up. I want clean cuts or prefer to keep the entire panel as intact as possible. Any words of wisdom from experienced members are welcome.

FYI: I will be using the lower section between the front of the bed (driver side) and the wheel well to patch damage on the Street Comanche. I have a buyer for both top rails from front to back and 8" in height. The rest is left-overs.

Image Not Found

Yes spot welds drilled and then the panels is pealed off I am no pro but have been teaching myself the last year. You tube and searching google can find some videos not on a Comanche but same idea. I am about a week from cutting out a section from above the wheel well (if I can find a patch) there will be some spot welds if I can get to it i will take some pictures also taking off the rockers lots of spot welds there to.

10-4 on the spot-welds. I'll do the removal in July and if the left-overs can cover your needed patches, sinkrun, I'll be glad to cut and send the patch metal to you for shipping cost only.