Feeler: Parts if whole jeep doesn't leave this weekend

jakeWI

So I bought this jeep from Jakeman a while back for some parts and now I am selling more then I planned:

Again, this is a feeler if it doesnt sell by this weekend

Also have some BFG's, coils added to the list below

So far it is still complete minus some of the under the hood wiring. I really don't want to scrap more then I have to so any little piece off the thing you want/need, let me know. So here is the jist: 1987 MJ metric ton with about 109xxx. Ran pretty good.

Selling ever piece off of it. Would rather most of it be picked up unless it is small of course.

Make offers on everything:

-Selling the interior as one whole set. Blue. Bucket seats. The brackets alone go for a bunch. make offer

-doors with glass and mirrors. rusty. windows are good. make offer

-np231 - 100 obo

-d30 100 obo

-metric ton rear springs attached to a d35 100

- aw4 4x4 trans 100

-4.0 renix motor, 109xxx, will let go with a bunch of stuff under the hood, intake manifold, and whatever else is left 200

-aftermarket split rear window 50

-front and rear bumpers free if they are left if you buy something else

-exhaust, in great shape, from cat back 50

-yokohoma geolanders tires with some tread and wheels with center caps 60

-hood, fenders and header panel make offer

-31x10.5x15 BFG AT's, set of four. Some tread left. Was going to use them but decided to stick with my smaller tires for now. 125 obo

-BDS 3" lift coils. Damn good shape. 75 obo

-plastic long bed bedliner. Has some holes for tie downs and such. Free if you buy something else and take it out

-Can combine stuff for a better deal.

-otherwise I am willing to sell the whole truck if you buy it before I sell parts off of it.

PM for the fastest response.

Interested in a few trades, let me know what you have. (front winch bumper, hp d30 non disco, disc brake conversion for the rear d44, ect.)

Interior pics? Is it the dark blue or the smurf blue

smurf blue. Sorry, I won't be able to get a good picture until this weekend. Its parked at my moms house about 45 minutes away. But I plan on getting more this weekend if it doesn't sell.

Basically I gave an offer to sell both my MJ's because of time and money and issues. But I don't know if that deal is still going on. And if they don't leave this weekend I am just parting the blue one and getting a new motor and parts for my pink one.

I'd be interested it the tailgate, as it sits whole, rusty, badges and all to put on my wall. I only owned it for a bit, but that would be something I'd like to put up in the garage.

Rob

badges already came off a while ago. was going to use on the pink one.

Archived