1JTHS64P9JT251265

raviolli

1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer

the day i towed it home:

as it sits on 5/5/2012:

sitting on 32x10.5xr15 Mud Rovers with 3" RC springs and (true) 2" coil spacers up front and 4.5" hell creek spring in the rear.

Originally:

150ci 2.5L I4 / AX-4 / TC: n/a (2wd) / front: dead axle (2wd) / rear: Dana35 (3.55) / SWB

as of 5/5/2012:

150ci 2.5L I4 (soon to be 4.0L I6) / Ax-4 (Peugeot Ba-10/5spd sitting in garage) / TC: n/a (AMC-238 sitting in garage) / front: Dana30 (3.07) / rear: Dana44 (3.07)

*going to re-gear, probably to 4.88s and also install front and rear lockers*

Build date: unknown - sticker on door is GONE

Current Location: Titusville, FL (in my driveway)

Status: still no tags, but driven from time to time around the neighborhood while awaiting more work. still need to find a 4.0L/harness (and everything needed for motor swap)

Notes: aside form all the new parts purchased and installed by yours truly, the most sentimental thing about this jeep (I think) would have to be the floor boards. all sheet metal used to repair the hideous floor rust was taken from a single fender (that i had to hammer flat, cut, trim, bend, and weld) off of a friends car that i was inside when he rolled it.

It will always be a memory...that lives under my feet. and to go along with that....

i got this..

just in case it happens again

Current Owner: ME! :thumbsup:

comanche.gif

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

BODY: TM61

*X1 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE -SA Charcoal AGJ Driver Assistance Group
APA Monotone Paint CBA Straight Back Bench Seat CGX RR Head Restraints Outboard Seating
CKA Carpets - Floor and Cargo Area DCB Open EPD DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE
GAC Tinted Glass Windows GFD Rear Sliding Window GSC Right Black Mirror
JHA Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers JJA Cigar Lighter K60 STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING
LAP Shift Indicator Warning Lamp LMA Halogen Headlamps MBJ Black  Front Bumper
MDA Front License Plate Bracket NAA Federal Emissions PS4 Bright Platinum Metallic Clear Coat
QS4 Bright Platinum Clear Coat RAB AM/FM Radio SBA Power Steering
SCE  Wrapped Steering Wheel TBG Compact Spare Tire WJD 15X7.0 Styled Steel Wheels
3LX DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE  

• 8 months later...