H4 Headlight upgrade

I am in the process of trying to fix up my MJ and get it to looking respectable. I bought the Autopal housings and bulbs and also a new HD wiring harness and a set of clear corners and turn signal lenses. I know mine is just a 2wd, but it's still a Comanche. :D

I painted the grill and headlight surrounds and put all that in a newish header panel.

Before:

Image Not Found

After:

Image Not Found

I still have alot of work to do but it's a work in progress.

You will like the headlights and harness as long as you use the e-code Autopals.

You will like the E-code Autopals because just about anything is an upgrade over the OEM sealed beams. But if you see the difference between the Autopals and the E-code Hellas, you won't like the Autopals much anymore.

I got the E-code housings and the standard 55/60 watt bulbs but it's a night and day difference compared to stock. I could've gotten bigger bulbs but I figured I'd run these and then when time comes, I could get a larger one if I felt I needed too.

I love the HID's but this being my DD, I didn't want to take a chance of not being able to adjust them so they wouldn't blind traffic, but for an off road rig, absolutely!!

I want to put a solid rear window in it and get rid of the slider and when I do that, the windows go dark. :D Then, hopefully by the end of summer, it's gonna get some paint.

Thanks guys. :cheers:

Yea. It was easy as pie to install. Only issue I had with it was it was in a bright yellow plastic loom. You know how hard it is to hide a yellow harness behind a black grill so you can't see it???? :doh:

I guess I could've painted it but I didn't feel like it. It's in there and it's hid pretty good so I am happy with it. I mounted the relays on the fender well behind the battery. I'll try and get a picture of the relays.