April JP Mag

GirsMJ86

OK, so I just got the April JP Mag in the mail today. And I noticed something once I got to the back. The pics of Bree seem to be getting better. And I was going to say something before, but now it has to be official. They seemed to start getting better after we all complained on here back when they actually signed up and was on here chating with us about the October '06 issue. Let me know what the rest of you JP buyers think. And if I need to I can take a pic and post it.

Alex

PS- Can you believe they actually reviewed the Power Wheels Hurricane? LOL.

I hate to be "that guy", but I say do away with it too. I just don't really appreciate it being there, and neither does my wife. I'd much rather see another tech article. Bash me if you want, but that's why I didn't renew my subscription. Well, that and that I've learned more on this forum and NAXJA than I ever learned reading that magazine....

(but in reality, it IS only February.....)

yea that was my first thought when i got mine. and i got my march one like a month ago. who knows.

Bash me if you want, but that's why I didn't renew my subscription. Well, that and that I've learned more on this forum and NAXJA than I ever learned reading that magazine....

that is why mine will run out and not get renewed once it does.

Alex