Jump to content

Need help finding a part!!

Recommended Posts

I need help finding the rubber piece (gasket type thing) that covers the hole where the shifter comes up into the cab. Not sure what its called, I tried calling auto zone and they did not find anything in inventory. Please let me know if you know where to find one. It is not the shifter boot, but the actual thing that covers the hole on the cab floor.


Any help is appreciated.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...