more Clutch questions

1st: If the Master Cyl. pumps fluid but does not build pressure does it need to be replaced or would there be another cause?

2nd: When I bleed the Clutch the fluid comes out the front of the valve and around the threads, not out the end like my last one did. do some bleeder valves work this way or does it need to be replaced?

3rd: Where is a place to buy a good replacement Clutch line? better to be safe than sorry right?

There no leaks I can find and i don't lose clutch fluid over time, just can't build pressure to work the clutch.

Did you bleed the master? I keep a couple of short extra hard lines just for this. I usually never bench bleed the master. Just install it, then use the extra hard lines, attach them to the master, then bend them over back into the master cylinder reservoirs. Pump the brakes and if the master has air in it you'll see the bubbles in the master cylinder's reservoir. Keep pumping until all bubbles are gone, then reinstall your normal lines and bleed the brakes as usual. This is the first thing you should do.

If fluid is coming out of the bleeder threads then first I'd guess you've loosened them too much. It should only take 1/4-1/2 a turn to get air/fluid to come out of the bleeder. No you do not need those speed bleeders if you have two people bleeding the brakes.

Clutch line: Advance Adapters has a stainless steel clutch replacement clutch line but you don't really need it. The stock clutch line has a rubber portion along the firewall fairly close to the engine exhaust. Mine recently busted there. I replaced the whole set up with a longer hard line and a high pressure hoses and appropriate fittings for less than 30 dollars. Now I've got a hard line running close to the exhaust where the stock rubber line used to be. It should last longer than the stock line did.