my comanche got some new parts :)

M1A1TankerTom

so after having some steering issues recently I threw some new parts on the comanche today. Installed all 4 new tie rod ends, new steering stabilizer, new wheel bearings/hubs, new 760 u joints, new ball joints, and all 4 new bilstein shocks. Thing rides like a dream now! Just thought I would share :)

so after having some steering issues recently I threw some new parts on the comanche today. Installed all 4 new tie rod ends, new steering stabilizer, new wheel bearings/hubs, new 760 u joints, new ball joints, and all 4 new bilstein shocks. Thing rides like a dream now! Just thought I would share :)

Well, congratulations! Mine's ready when you've got the time. :D

hell yeah. thats how you should do it. i remember i had one hub go out so i replaced about everything in the front axle at once. hubs, ball joints, u joints, axle shafts, axle tube seals, steering stab. and tie rod end. I'm sure theres more but not long after that a locker found a new home up there too. ive got bilstein 5160s ready to go in now

its worth it to not have to mess with the front axle again for awhile

I ordered these: http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/index. ... ts_id=1662

I ordered half of my parts from motionoffroad and the other half from rockauto.com, I have to say this is one of the few times that I ordered something off the internet where nothing came damaged, sent the wrong part, or somehow ended up having a fubar experience. Also a big thumbs up goes out to motionoffroad for cutting my shipping prices in more than half after a simple phone call, thanks guys!!!

The shocks ride great, put my old ranchos to shame! Also wanted to say that ball joints are not fun to change :(