Zombie Stickers - Get 'em while you are still alive! (WI)

jakeWI

Please PM me.

I have any of them in Red, White, Matte Black and Silver.

Also, the prices are per sticker shipped. If you want more then one, I can obviously knock the price down to adjust shipping.

5" is $6 shipped, 6" is $7 shipped

$5 shipped

8x6" $8 shipped

9x6.5" $8 shipped

$4 shipped

$6 shipped

Nice job on the stickers/decals! I may have to buy one once I find room on my truck, the rear windows only have so much space for stickers, I gotta' be able to see, lol.

haha well they go good on tool boxes and garage fridges too!

haha well they go good on tool boxes and garage fridges too!

Lol

You should do one of the biohazard ones for fridges & coolers

that says;

Caution: Zombie parts inside

Or

Zombie parts, for Medical use only

:yes:

This is a NEW color we just got in. Green (yellow-green). Can be done in any of the stickers.

That brings our color pallet up to Red, Green, Matte Black, Silver and White. We can get more colors in, we just try and keep our inventory low to make sure we are going through it fast enough.

Awesome. Thanks for the orders guys!

Quick NOTE

I will be GONE this weekend 4-2-12 to 4-4-12 wheeling. So if you guys PM me during that time, please give me time to reply when I get back. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would you be up to something different? I am sure you have seen the Bone Collector decals with the deer skull. I want something along that line but reads, Tick Collector And a hound dog looking head in the center let me know.

Would you be up to something different? I am sure you have seen the Bone Collector decals with the deer skull. I want something along that line but reads, Tick Collector And a hound dog looking head in the center let me know.

I do custom stuff all the time. PM me when you get a chance and we can talk ideas and images.

Archived