Short bed, south eastern US (TN GA KY MS AL)

relyt120

My current one had been wrecked and poorly repaired and the body shop wants $1000 to fix it, fat chance!

I've searched and searched for a new bed but now i've got to beg!

PLEASE OH PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A SHORT BED IN GOOD SHAPE LEANING AGAINST YOUR BARN YOU WOULD LET GO OF AND YOU ARE IN THE VICINITY OF TENNESSEE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PRAISE YOU LIKE A GOD. :bowdown:

:thumbsup: Thanks!

Theres a pap near me that i'm going to check out this weekend that is supposed to have a couple of mj's and will report back with any parts they have.

Thanks, that is pretty close to me, If i don't strike gold in Louisville Ill hit that one next! :thumbsup:

I posted the other day that the Louisville, KY Pull-A-Part has a very nice short bed MJ.

Check them out. The bed and the whole truck looked to be in very good shape.

going up there on sunday =) comanche.gif

:( So trip up there got postponed due to weather..... sucks that when you have to barrow someones truck their rules go :fs1:

Got bed from PAP in Louisville, thanks to everyone for suggestions.

By the way getting that thing off was the most difficult thing I have ever done.

It took HOURS, rust + no experience = hardest thing ever

Had to ask someone to help me, said he too had a Comanche.

If this was someone on here- thank you for supplementing my ignorance with your knowledge!

Anyways new bed comanche.gif

Will post pics when I get the thing off back of uncles truck in the morning.

Was it the black one?

You said they had a new one... so did they have 2?

If so, what was the other one like?

Glad you got your bed. I told you that one was in good shape.

What did you have to give for it?

It was the black one but there was another as well, but it was pretty rusted up. It was maroon and had a camper on it, oh it also still had the bench in it. As a matter of fact it was pretty complete, but like a said it was too rusty for me to work with.

I gave $190 for it with the tailgate, core fee would have been like 26 bucks but the sweet old lady working the register didnt charge me for it, or for the tail lights. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the heads up- I'm glad I was able to get this one because I couldn't find anything down here.

Here's some pics:

Also I saw this awesome J10:

$200 with gate and lights is a good deal.

My closest upull lists truck beds for $66, plus $4 core (?) minus tailgate and lights.

Of course, none that I could use.

Waaay better than fixing a junky one. Good score.