Extreme Make Over: Camo Comanche Edition

As yall may have seen in my last thread(viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33121), i posted about my 1991 Jeep Comanche that was bought for $700 and is a project truck. We've recently put an Rustys 8in long-arm lift kit with 1.5in coil spacers in the front and an add-a-leaf in the rear. With that lift kit, we've added a set of 35x12.50x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws and a set of 12in wide simulated beadlock wheels.

Comments please? Tell me whatcha think!

I'll be doing almost the same setup! Except mine will be 350 powered! jamminz.gif

I showed my girlfriend the picture and said "This is what it will look like, minus the camo" needless to say she approved!

How durable is that stuff? I'd like to the bottom half of mine in either a camo wrap or roll on bed liner

I'll be doing almost the same setup! Except mine will be 350 powered! jamminz.gif

I showed my girlfriend the picture and said "This is what it will look like, minus the camo" needless to say she approved!

How durable is that stuff? I'd like to the bottom half of mine in either a camo wrap or roll on bed liner

Theyre both pretty durable. "www.camoclad.com" has 4ftx5ft sheets that are "permanent" ($60) or "removable"($75). and they also have half sheets to buy too(prices on website). We have this truck and a Jeep Cherokee with the camo wrap on it, and I'm satisfied with both of them. Now, the bed liner on the other hand is great too. So really its your prefrence. Theyre both durable and easy to do.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: .....I have no word but.............. FRIGGIN SWEEEEETT.....!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...