a part is needed ???

Advance Auto parts PN.03269 $21.99 I put one in my 88 a few months back and it fit fine. This is the one piece no cruse controll that goes from the speedo all the way to the trans or t-case. Its weird they only list it for certain year Cherokees not under any Comanches.

1987 jeep comanche 4.0l speedometer cable ....4x4 5 speed anybody know where to get one ? please send a smoke signal.....

I've had success at PepBoys. Many other retail outlets carry it or can get it with in a couple days.

THANK YOU you all for the help ...... comanche.gif this rewire job was a small work to do and done right .....after freezing bells off in the junkyard Saturday ,taking out a wiring harness like a baby also careful to find out somebody cut the wiring of radio to pieces ,so i used the old harness part for this -solder in and shrink wrap ,tape up ..the rest is done like for holding the harness in place use of plastic push rivets and cable ties with eyes , cable ties etc ..damn the the old battery '06 marked gave up its ghost ,oh well next get the smoke out Friday..... joking !!!