Rear break line pic?

Could somebody take a pic of there rear axle with the break lines/hoses showing, please?

A pic with SOA set up would be best.

I just want to see what its suppose to look like.

Mine is covered in rust and a hose is almost cut in half from rubbing on a metal piece.

a little late but a simple diagram.

fhoyd.jpg

also as Blue88Comanche said

those are the parking break cables

you just have 3 soft lines 2 front and one in the rear that t's off to 2 hard lines on the axle...

brake cyl./ front distro block/ 2 front lines/2 rear hard lines/ one hardline is the primary rear brake line that goes to the height sensor then to the axle block, the other hardline is a bypass line (if the front brakes fail the bypass line kicks in and puts full power to the rear). the diagram is one option if you wanted to remove the height sensor, and it does not show the rear prop valve

you just have 3 soft lines 2 front and one in the rear that t's off to 2 hard lines on the axle...

brake cyl./ front distro block/ 2 front lines/2 rear hard lines/ one hardline is the primary rear brake line that goes to the height sensor then to the axle block, the other hardline is a bypass line (if the front brakes fail the bypass line kicks in and puts full power to the rear). the diagram is one option if you wanted to remove the height sensor, and it does not show the rear prop valve

It was meant more to show how the 3 soft lines ran as that's what he will need to replace but yes you are correct also I didn't make the diagram someone posted it in the mj info pic thread.

It was meant more to show how the 3 soft lines ran as that's what he will need to replace but yes you are correct also I didn't make the diagram someone posted it in the mj info pic thread.

no prob :thumbsup:

just adding detail to the diagram :cheers:

I looked at mine again today and whats being cut isnt a e brake cable, its me rear break cable... spraying brake fluid on my diff.={

Whats the large piece of metal with a lever on it mounted on top of my axle that attaches to the bed? thats what cut my hose