Replaced header... Stalls out now?

So, I decided to undertake a more difficult repair today, and replaced my exhaust manifold, fuel injectors, and gaskets. It went smoothly, I reinstalled everything, but when i went to start it, it is missing BAD. I pulled plugs to see what wasnt going and cylinder 6 isnt firing at all anymore. I didnt have a chance to check any others before it stalled out. It smelled like solid gasoline everywhere, but there was no leaking. I restarted it and this time unplugged my Air charge temp sensor and the engine didn't change at all. Whenever I rev it slightly, it stutters when I let go and almost stalls. After about a minute running I can hear it very loudly start to pull in as much air as possible causing the engine rpms to slightly rise. I went to autozone and bought a new air charge sensor, but it still isn't doing anything. It's smoking a lot, and I'm not sure what the problem is.

Considering this is my daily driver, I need it back up and running asap... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well, figured it out. It appears that the injectors I purchased didn't actually fit the model year they were advertised for. Quite an inconvenience, but I knew the fuel rail wasn't sitting right. The fuel injectors(the new ones) look a bit worse for the wear now. They didn't fit the hole in the intake manifold quite right, so it bent some of the edges on them. I'm wondering now if maybe this was an earlier year manifold? Was there a difference between years for injectors?