Towing with a lifted rig?

I'm just curious how many people tow with there lifted comanches. I'm in the process of buying a lift kit and got thinking about towing the boat this summer its only a 14' aluminum bass boat but it and the truck will be loaded for a weekend camping trip. Looking into the 5.5" from RE, should i go a little smaller to be safe?

My truck (6.25" front, maybe 2" higher in back) on 35" tires and stock gears, just driving sucks due to no torque. Until a few months ago I used to tow a 2000 pound pop-up camper behind it. That REALLY sucked, but I did it. Maybe 3000 miles total over the last two years. I used a stock MJ Class III receiver I originally got for my bicycle rack and a Harbor Freight adjustable drop ball mount.

Glad I have upgraded to a camper van and a car trailer, so now the MJ gets towed.

My truck is a 4.0 5spd on 33-35s with 4.56s, whenever it is pulling something its either a utility trailer with a couple 4wheelers, or a 14' aluminum boat. You can't feel the boat at all. as long as its not a super heavy load and you regear you should be good :wrench: