new to the site

Love the forum its been very helpful. I have a 89 2.5L 2wheel drive thats on its way to being a 4x4. couple small questions, does anyone make a header for the 2.5 thats also CA smog legal? And I'm randomly having starting issue that seems to clear up when i bleed the fuel line like I'm getting a air bubble in the fuel line. And also what would be my best option cost wise with my transmission transfercase combo?? i would be interested in swapping in the 6cyl but ive been very happy with 4cyl. the more advice the better please. /I'm all ears. ill get some pics up asap. so far ive done 4in lift front a nd rear swapped in an electric fan and hacked up the exhaust to fit a flowmaster. couldnt be much happier :clapping:

:jump: comanche.gif :jump:

Nobody makes a 4 cyl Comanche Cherokee specific header anymore. And as far as Calif. Emissions, I think youre stuck with a stock manifold. 2.5 headers are made for 91 up YJ's and TJ's, but they don't have the EGR port, and they may not be routed just right for our trucks and might require modification. Sounds like youre onthe right track so far with mods. Keep up the good work, and welcome.