Project "Phoenix"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff dude! Just gotta deal with the little things and remember the big picture, MOAB hahahahahah

If all goes according to plan, this truck may accompany me to Moab! :brows:

Nahhhhh. I want my truck there. Id be too afraid to damage the paint on this one once its done.

Finally got a pic of the D30 we put under the front the other day. I know, we didnt clean and repaint it. I have to pull the driver side spring and install some spacers/isolators to level it out side to side so I may just make him pull the entire front, pressure wash it, wire wheel it, and repaint it.

Also got the 8.25 under the rear. It DID get a wire wheel job and a quick repaint. Didnt shoot the diff cover because I have a different little plan for it. I really need to get new u-bolts on it since the XJ ones are too short. And yes, I cut the e-brake cables as well as the rubber brake line and hard lines. They are all getting replaced anyway so I don't see a need to preserve them. Also the rear height proportioner is going to be removed.

• 4 weeks later...

don't trust Backdraft on any deals, trust me. I know he's got an army of secret dwarf ninjas ready to use any remaining Jeep parts to create a Jeep Trojan Horse to deliver to Washington DC and overthrow the government. He's only waiting for the opportune moment when Obama's out golfing and not looking.....God help us all.

don't trust Backdraft on any deals, trust me. I know he's got an army of secret dwarf ninjas ready to use any remaining Jeep parts to create a Jeep Trojan Horse to deliver to Washington DC and overthrow the government. He's only waiting for the opportune moment when Obama's out golfing and not looking.....God help us all.

LMAO! :rotf:

SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Don't tell anyone yet.

Since you mention it, has phase two of Operation Trojan MJ begun?

• 2 months later...