Anyone heard from DJM/78?

Automan2164

DJM is going thru a messy divorce. He's alive but has pretty well dropped out of society. He has one MJ left but it is in the ex's yard and he can't touch it. He sounded like hell on the phone so I didn't want to press things. Just left him a invite to call anytime, maybe we could get together sometime and kill a few. Beers that is, Not ex's.

DJM is going thru a messy divorce. He's alive but has pretty well dropped out of society. He has one MJ left but it is in the ex's yard and he can't touch it. He sounded like hell on the phone so I didn't want to press things. Just left him a invite to call anytime, maybe we could get together sometime and kill a few. Beers that is, Not ex's.

Well, good to hear he's alive, but wish he was doing better. Thanks Jim.

Rob

As members of CC, and all around MJ nuts, I feel it is our duty to help him get that MJ out of her yard.

I'd be down with helping, but the question is, what do we need to do?

Was hoping he might stick his head in after the talk with Jim.

Rob

Man, that's STILL going on? I'd hoped the divorce was long overwith by now. I bought an '88 2wd Eliminator from Dave when all that crap was hitting the fan - he was liquidating his toys left and right to keep them from the angry bi***. He traded in his lifted '92 toward a new JK. The guy that owns it lives down in my neck of the woods - I see it around. I wasn't aware Dave still had any MJ's.... wondering if it's the little red '92 2wd 4 cylinder....... :dunno:

Dave had been hanging over on NAXJA for a while but he vanished from there too.

Hopefully things will settle down for him and he can get back to enjoying life........