WTB: Maroon/burgundy interior parts

shelbyluvv

I think I am going to go through with the swap from black to burgundy interior.

I have the dash and console but need everything else.

Who has what and how much shipped to 92277?

This is just an experiment. Please be easy on me on the price! If I hate it, I will be stuck with the maroon stuff no body wants, lol!

I've got an '88 XJ that I'm parting out, all stock Maroon interior. I can get you all of the stuff that swaps over between the models but thats as far as my stuff will get ya. I don't have anything MJ specific. Jeep is a Laredo, fabric parts have nice plaid fabric on them.

A-Pillar Trims

Kick Panels

Door Panels - Map Pockets and Hockeystick armrests

Grab Handles

Window Cranks - I think I got 'em

Sun-Visors & Center Holder

Wingback Bucket Seat Covers to match the door panels - Some rips and tears

Front Seat belts, might have to cut them out with how rusted away this one is, try to save them but can't guarantee it.

$50 Shipped?

Also, I've got the dash and the full center console if you end up wanting either - These parts are already pulled, everything listed above is still in the Jeep, won't take too long to pull it though.

Thanks,

Since everything I mentioned earlier is relatively flat I was planning on making up a box and stacking it all on top of itself and shipping it that way. The console would add another box, but the box would not be heavy. Add $25 for the other box? Would you want the glove box door off of the dash? I'm keeping the lock from it to go with my keyed set from the doors and hatch. The rest of the dash will most likely get pitched.

Also, I was thinking of sending the back seat cover for matching patches if you ever wanted to take care of the three small holes on the driver's seat you would have patches. One inch long rip in the plaid left wing on the seat back, two inch crack in the vinyl seat bottom, two inch rip in the plaid on the seat bottom, all very repairable. Passenger seat is clear. Of course I am planning on taking the seat covers off and sending them that way. The frames are only good for more steel weight for me.

I think I am going to go through with the swap from black to burgundy interior.

I have the dash and console but need everything else.

Who has what and how much shipped to 92277?

This is just an experiment. Please be easy on me on the price! If I hate it, I will be stuck with the maroon stuff no body wants, lol!

If you decide to sell the black interior, let me know and I will meet up with you. I have two trucks that need various pieces.