Jeeptoberfest :D

btm24

Go tomarrow Sunday. I'm still thinking about going but I'm not sure yet :dunno: either way I'll post up pics when I'm not so tired. Great time, great people. And Rich it's always nice seeing you :cheers:

Brandon

:cheers: Brandon. Had close to 700 jeeps there. Brandon an I counted 7 MJ's participating in the show. Saw Suuperman's Gold LWB MJ - nice. He did well on the off-road courses. This was the best Jeeptoberfest I have been to. Hats off to the Ocala Jeep Club for putting together an awesome event jamminz.gif

I'm going to try and post up most of my pics later today. But I am going to share this one

Bonnie the gal I went with got best of show which would make it 3 years in a row! :cheers:

And to say she didn't even have her hard doors or hard top on :yes:

Brandon

Looks like a great time. I would have to second the bumper looking like a Logan's unit but its definitely home built I would say. I wish mine was together so I could have made this but I at least got some work done on her this weekend

RockMJ

haha! Well I just met Donkey on Saturday to pick up a set of bucket seats and were all in relative proximity to one another so I'm thinking we probably should get together and have a wrench fest. I need to go to LKQ one of these years :roll:

RockMJ

Ok here we go, First I went with a supper sweet jeep couple Bonnie and keven who both own TJ's?. They are part of http://hardcorejeepers.com kevsn the day before let me do some "rock crawling" in there yard trail. Sadly not tomany pictures of that but I am in my work uniform :D 

It was enjoyable since I've never done it before. Ur I felt bad because I hit a tree :( but didn't hurt any thing. After that I got to help Bonnie wash her AMAZING jeep. Here are a few pics of it all cleaned up :D

After that I left and went home. Saterday morning I went to pick up another jeep pal and meet up with them. Then I got pulled over for no tag lights... 

No ticket  :banana: that would make the 14th time for me being pulled over still no tickets :D from there we were off and stopped at flying J and snapped this pic (poor poor people  :drool: ) 

And from there we were off to Ocala. Here are a few pics while we were there (MJ's first :D )

I love the good vents 

I've seen this bumper before on here and LOVE IT

I saw maybe two more MJ's there but didn't snap any pics. Here are just a few high light of every thing. 

The folks I went with 

It was a blast! I know that next year I'll be there in MY jeep  :yes:

Brandon