sold

Rokhound

needs a clutch and the tranny put back in. has been sitting for a while i don't no all that much about it but its here and i have a title. So bring a car trailer and cash and we can talk.

its a 4cylder 4x4 stock with a bed topper and has around 160,000 mile on it and kind of rusty. I am about to crush this one so i would like to move it.

I have pics some where i will try to upload them here soon.

• 2 weeks later...
You are not too far from me, about 220 miles.... Could you get a few more pictures of the truck? Particularly of the rust areas. Looking to get a winter beater but want one that is solid underneath.

I had a MJ, neohic bought, that look a helleva lot worse then that, and the underside was still solid. BUT, how long has this one been sitting in the grass?

yeah its rusty but what Iowa truck is not.lol its not really been sitting in the grass i have it setting on rock but yeah close enough at least its not as bad as my 63 impala that has been sitting the dirt and now the whole bottom of the car is gone :eek:

the passenger side is solid the driver side has a good size hole in it. I would like to see it gone so make me a good offer and come get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived