seat covers

I'm getting ready to replace the ratty, worn seat covers in my MJ. They're buckets from a '90 MJ. Been browsing the Team Cherokee, Quadratech and JC Whitney wish books. What I'm asking for is input on which ones you would advise to avoid, or which one you would recommend. Quality takes precedence over price. El Jimbo

If quality is the prime factor, Wet Okole seat covers are the way to go. :cheers:

I agree, I have a Wet Okole on my bench seat and the fit is great and so is the quality.

what seat cover did you get? do you still have the item number? dad got a cheap one for his bench and it as super baggy and looks tacky.

thanks

If quality is the prime factor, Wet Okole seat covers are the way to go. :cheers:

I agree, I have a Wet Okole on my bench seat and the fit is great and so is the quality.

what seat cover did you get? do you still have the item number? dad got a cheap one for his bench and it as super baggy and looks tacky.

thanks

I don't have the part number it's been about a year that I ordered it but if you go to the Wet Okole web site you can order it. I also called and talked to them first because I couldnt believe they actualy still make them. They make each one to order so you can pick your collors and other options. They are not cheap I think it was around $250-280 with shipping but I think it was worth it. I couldnt have the seat recovered that cheap and you can hardly tell its a cover the fit is very good. The one I ordered was for an "88" with no head rests and with the cut out for the gear shift. If you have the strait front and head rests you will need to tell them that in the notes.