mad at autozone over parts so read well

cz777

i got a cv axle from autozone from the victim ...it was right BUT outer cv shell was rusted and pitted very badly for a 2003 mazda ....for remen ,thats very bad because the seal edge where wheel bearing seal ride on was rougher than corn cob ,you guess it water etc will hit the wheel bearing what a pain!!next the packaging was next repackaged in Mexico, rebuilt in China !!!WTF!!!!this is sabotage ,how much more unseen of this is going on now??? sorry 5 days wait for another axle to come in!!!!!!

I work at a repair shop, where we do a lot of brake jobs. We use a lot of cheaper rotors, because people want to get by without spending too much. So 2 years later their pads are still good, but the rotors are just crusty rusty. I don't know if its all the rotors fault or the crap they spray on the roads to melt the ice. Even the better quality rotors are made in china, so it seems silly to pay double for the same junk.

i also work in a shop, and we use some parts from autozone. it depends on what you're getting. pretty much everyone sells felpro for gaskets, so why pay more for the exact same product? however, we don't use their electronics and we don't use their brake rotors/pads. but, if you compare some products side to side (including cv half shafts), many of the parts are the same across every supplier, even having the same boxes with a different sticker slapped on. i've had similar problems to what you're describing from just about every parts supplier we use, and we have 8 different companies not counting dealers that deliver/sell new/reman parts to us.

as for the rust after a couple years on rotors, i think a lot of it is salt or whatever is used in your area.

the autozone crap again ...i was asking for a different brand and non-china made ..but sorry this is the only brand we sell ! so watch out what you buy from autozone ,most is china made ...fast food auto parts !!! this last one was over brake rotors ... i asked about brembo brake rotors for the jeep ..its sad you can't get better grade of parts and the excuse given was many parts makers are too small to supply the demand ..talk about crap !!