Brazilian Soldiers

HOrnbrod

Brazilian Soldiers

The Dept of Defense briefed the president this morning. They told President Obama that two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq in a surprise attack on their new headquarters.

To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face. Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, 'Just how many is a brazilian?'

This is not surprising, since he obviously has no understanding of a billion or trillion either.

Just thought I'd share. :cheers:

Its funny watching people turn into dem after a union gets involved.

?

Rob

you reminded me of several other friends who are now union and absolutely support democratic interests. I lol'd.

G. W. really wasn't the worst thing to ever hit us. he started with the shovel, we needed someone who wouldn't keep digging. that's why Obama is a effing joke.

bill+clinton+miss+me+yet.jpg

Rob

A true story as related by good Ole' Bill: (or a reason why he "got a little on the side")

One day Billy was interested in a new box of cigars so he hopped into the limo and told the driver to take him to the local Stop and Rob. When they got there, Bill sent the driver into the store to get the cigars, but after a while Bill began to wonder why the woman was taking so long.

Deciding to check on her, Bill sent in a Secret Service guy who eventually came back out and said he found the driver bound up and lying naked in the cooler but no one else was around.

Upon further investigation it was found that the cashier had grabbed the driver, tied her up and stripped her, but only licked her all over her body. Unfortunately, the cashier could not be arrested as he was able to produce a valid liquor license.

:peek: