HELP

i can tell you that you bought the budget kit for the cherokee. Rustys doesnt make a budget kit w/shackles for the comanche, only the Add a leaf kit. The shackles are useless.....they lower the rear since the cherokee is Spring over axle and the comanche comes spring under axle. Put your stock shackle back in and go get a cheap AAL specifically for the Comanche or by some chevy drop shackles (search google or here for them)

my stock shaks are around 4 inches center to center and the aftermarket ones are 7 and a half why did it lower the truck

Thats odd. Ive never measured but I thought I had read that stock MJ shackles were bigger than 4" center to center.

First thing I thought of when reading the subject line:

beatles-help-album2-e1273452865800.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

I started with a set of rocky-road 1.5" XJ shackles for a 1" lift, but moved on to a motion offroad 2" XJ lift shackle for 1.5" of lift on my MJ. Both are tough as nails and do the job of raising the rear without any issues... but do your homework before you lay any money down on suspension parts... especially if there could be confusion between applications.

my stock shaks are around 4 inches center to center and the aftermarket ones are 7 and a half why did it lower the truck

Thats odd. Ive never measured but I thought I had read that stock MJ shackles were bigger than 4" center to center.

here's mine with a Chevy shackle