Coolest MJ

88MJay

I remember seeing an olive drab MJ here in Ohio about four years ago with Dana 60's, 38's and a full cage. It was the coolest looking thing I have ever seen in my life. I wish I had a picture of it. It's why I am here and why I own a MJ now. I was a TJ guy for several years. But, I sold it and now I'm building what I really want.

Anyway... Either post a pic or tell us about your pick for coolest MJ.

Here's an olive drab MJ with big tires and full cage. :dunno:

I had another one of him crossing the snow, twas a good pic, but is missing.

his project thread is still posted up here somewhere

commando14? i love what he did with that mj

44, bobbed bed, 4.0L, 7" lift, redefined, 35s

Dana 44, 9", Radius arms, 4.6L, 8" lift, 36s

44, 9", 4.0L, Pete's

Wish I knew

#5 JohnQ's work in progress that I can't find any pics of.

44, bobbed bed, 4.0L, 7" lift, redefined, 35s

Dana 44, 9", Radius arms, 4.6L, 8" lift, 36s

44, 9", 4.0L, Pete's

Wish I knew

#5 JohnQ's work in progress that I can't find any pics of.

Mine still needs a lot of work. If I wasn't building a house right now I would have more money to spend on her. :D

These are my two favorite MJ's:

Finally I have a pic of pong. I have been looking for one forever. I hear so much about it and you are the reason a EXO and possibly truggy are in the planning process. I love your MJ it is one of my Fav along with Petes and Comando14s or whoever that is in freerocks post. I think his email addy is on his project post if you want it Freerock.

Cole

I can't believe mine didnt make it up there :eek:

this was last yr's rendition

2581976010057109497umtXUp_th.jpg

you must have been confused, he said the coolest rig, not the COLDEST driver. :nanner:

just kiddin, i don't think i can even begin to make a list, it would have to have a clean trucks category and a chopped category though, and heading up each list would be YJ2MJ (the clean gray truck) and either pong or brett.

EDIT: when's she gonna be on 42s! inquiring minds wish to know.

Tires arrive tommorow... waitng on brackets and ends from ballastic fab, then it is a matter of ordering my tubing and wrenching.

Yes that was a cold trip... That was the only real snow we got last yr... and I camped :eek: it snowed like 10+" and never got above 32* for both days

342206311xAqDtK_th.jpg

Hey Pat This is the place I brought mine up on 2 wheels and almost laid it oon its side. That rock hit my right side cause my spotter didnt see it in tim so my left side was down that little slope and it rocked up about 2 ft high in the air. Oh I am an idiot I never looked at your sig or paid atten. to the links. now that i have I do have a few Q's on your rig where should I post them?????

Cole

I never posted a pic of my top MJ because I don't have a pic of it. But... right at the moment this is my 2nd favorite MJ...

new2028.jpg

Not too much of this thing is MJ but it sure is bad. Anyone know anything else about this thing?

What's the story on that one? He bobbed the front of the bed? Did he move the leaves forward or something?

EDIT: Can't get the right pic, I copy the properties of that blue swb but keep getting the properties for the orange one with the flares. The blue one is what I'm asking about.

What's the story on that one? He bobbed the front of the bed? Did he move the leaves forward or something?

EDIT: Can't get the right pic, I copy the properties of that blue swb but keep getting the properties for the orange one with the flares. The blue one is what I'm asking about.

Bobbed the front, and leaves forward: