Harmonic Balancer - pictures - replace?

Call 877-627-1399. Get to the parts department and ask to speak with Todd. Tell him you're from Harwood's Comanche Club forum and you need an obsolete part. Bradshaw Jeep has been a dealer since when they sold Hudsons, then segued right into AMC and then Jeep. Todd is the guru when seeking older Jeep (and AMC) parts. If it exists, he can probably hook you up.

Thanks for the replies. I went with damper doctor. Should have called eagle's jeep contact but they would have been closed when I ordered. Rock auto does not have a v-belt version, not listed under an '86 anyway.

Damper Doctor failed me. They called 3 days after the order and said they didn't have any in stock, so I'd have to ship mine first. Too much time lost for them to get my business. Then I called eagle's contact, but he didn't have any luck finding my part, though he did spend time and tried. I then found a guy not far from me that I shipped it to. He wasn't cheap, but I'm ok supporting the small guys and I feel he did a quality job, and turn around time was very fast. His website here: http://www.dalemfg.com/harmonicbalancer_018.htm

Pictures of the finished product: