just a tease.... now #2

cody4359

$330 in fuel later, traveling about 540 mi round trip and 14 hrs due to getting side tracked i got the new toy home. intial excitment made me over look a few things that werent done right, i got a good deal.

almost 5 hrs later and we were headed back home

my chauffeur for the day making a pit stop

yes..... I'm easily entertained

finally back home

lol ya you kinda put a damper on the suspense haha from a distance it looks good, few things I'm going to change but it runs, drives and stops so its alot further along than my other project. going to do 33"s instead of the 35s and lower it an inch or so after that. overall I'm pretty excited. hopefully it wasnt on there for months for a reason haha

i was drooling over that one too. if there wasnt gonna be cross-border registration hassels i would have tried to make it happen-------- no matter what it looks like a deal and all the good stuff is already in place. ------- good luck with it and enjoy.

lol ya you kinda put a damper on the suspense haha

yeah sorry about that...

hopefully it wasnt on there for months for a reason haha

I think it was just the asking price is why it hadn't sold. Things are pretty lean in this part of the state.

Sweet looking truck. Makes me really want to put a seven slot grill and header on mine. Nice find and I'm glad it's going to someone who will be able to fix a few things and enjoy it.

-mel

looking for smaller tires now so i can drive to the vancouver jeep show. firewall gaps are filled with expandafoam :nuts: wiring in the dual fans is a mess and there is a big connector with nothing going to it, door checks are all screwed up and has stock 2000 xj tank mounted where spare tire use to be and a small hole cut in bed to fill. but its big and has been getting alot of looks cruising around town. in the next day or so ill take some pictures and start a thread so this won't be in the pub